In This Article, We Will Introduce You To All The Benefits Of Eating Soaked Dates At Night And Before Going To Bed. Is It Good To Eat Dates Soaked In Water On An Empty Stomach?
Dates are among the fruits of tropical regions, which have many types. This fruit is rich in vitamins and minerals. The high nutritional value of dates has made it popular all over the world. This fruit is a good choice for breakfast and snacks. Many people use dates instead of sugar so that they can benefit from its numerous properties in addition to sweetening their drinks.
Dates can be consumed raw, cooked, and soaked. Soaked dates have many health benefits for men and women. Of course, it is highly recommended for women to consume this food in a wet form.
It should be noted that moderation in the consumption of all food items is necessary. This issue includes dates, whether they are raw, cooked, or soaked. So be sure to use this fruit in a reasonable amount. Excessive consumption of dates can have side effects. But its consumption in moderation will have many benefits. Some of these properties will be mentioned below.
Dates Soaked In Water Overnight Benefits
The anti-cancer properties of soaked dates have been proven. Therefore, this fruit is in the group of anti-cancer fruits. Dates are especially effective in preventing breast cancer in women.
Soaked dates are rich in vitamins. The reason is that its continuous consumption strengthens the immune system. In this way, the body can show better performance in dealing with all kinds of diseases. The presence of vitamin C in this fruit can significantly reduce the risk of common diseases in the cold seasons, such as colds, and prevent the bleeding disease of scurvy. Also, soaked dates contain vitamin E, which is very useful for the health and freshness of the skin and prevents premature aging of the skin.
In addition, dates contain large amounts of potassium. Potassium can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Research results have shown that consuming soaked dates twice a week can calm the heart.
Also, people with high blood pressure can keep their blood pressure at a normal level by consuming soaked dates. Folic acid in dates increases blood supply in the body. For this reason, its use is highly recommended for pregnant women.
Soaked dates contain a lot of sugar. Therefore, dates will increase body energy and reduce anxiety, stress, and depression.
Benefits Of Soaking Dates In Water Overnight
Soaked dates are a very strong alcohol detoxifier. Therefore, in case of alcohol poisoning, dates can be consumed. Of course, if this date is soaked and crushed overnight, it will have a higher nutritional value.
Many people use soaked dates to enhance sexual power. Definitely, by soaking dates in goat’s milk and then grinding it with the same milk and mixing it with cardamom and honey, you can make a strong potion to increase sexual power.
Eating Soaked Dates In Empty Stomach
Since soaked dates contain a lot of sugar, consuming them on an empty stomach can cause side effects. Because by consuming soaked dates on an empty stomach, blood sugar increases rapidly. This issue is especially dangerous for people with diabetes. In addition, eating soaked dates on an empty stomach causes stomach irritation and increases stomach acid. Increased stomach acid is not suitable for patients with stomach ulcers.
Therefore, it is recommended to eat this food next to a meal or after it. Also, if you suffer from various diseases, be sure to consult your doctor about consuming soaked dates.
Benefits Of Eating Dates In The Morning On An Empty Stomach
Dates are one of the sweetest fruits in nature that have been used by humans since about 6000 years ago or even much earlier.
Dates are mentioned in all the holy books and many of our scientists, western and Eastern scientists, and most of the doctors have emphasized the consumption of this fruit during the day. Many of these old traditional and new scholars and scientists recommend the consumption of dates on an empty stomach. But really, why is there so much emphasis on consuming dates on an empty stomach or fasting?
Why Should You Eat Dates On An Empty Stomach In The Morning?
- The nutritional value of dates is high, and it is considered one of the fruits in the food pyramid. Consuming a few dates compensates for the body’s need for one unit of fruit.
- Dates have a lot of simple sugar and are quickly absorbed into the blood, So it is suitable for fasting (Muslims) iftar. Of course, people with diabetes, obesity, or those who are overweight should avoid consuming too many dates.
- Dates contain 25% sucrose and 50% glucose, so they are high in calories, and eating them in the morning is useful for maintaining energy. Do not forget that dry dates have more calories than fresh and moist dates.
- Dates contain large amounts of vitamins A, B1, B2, and C and meet the body’s needs to a large extent. B vitamins are needed for the body’s nervous system and are soothing. It is interesting to know that this vitamin prevents violence. Vitamin A also helps calcium from dates to be better absorbed in the body.
- Dates contain minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and iron. Of course, date sodium is low, and its low consumption is not a problem for those with high blood pressure. A few dates meet the body’s daily need for iron, which repairs and builds red blood cells. Therefore, dates are also useful for treating anemia.
- Fresh and moist dates contain fifteen to thirty percent water, which, along with the fibrous tissue of dates, is useful for the digestive system and is anti-constipation and dry skin.
- Dates reduce fatigue caused by fasting or heavy activity and are also effective for libido, especially if eaten with milk.